CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

from the last post until 30/10/2010 .

hmm lately ... is messing a bit . exam still going on , my last subject is on next monday , thats Pengajian Perniagaan K2 . felt like typing all the things had been on my mind lately but forgot D:

2 until 3/11/10 going to johor and s'apore . 4th will be at s'apore for about 8hours . 5th/11/10 will be back :D and 2nd sis is having wedding-ceremony-tea or whatever its called .

so ... my question is .. .what is friend ? why am i always the one being ignored ? what does i love you mean ? oh ... i had been typing with lots of space lately . and more formal with a "."

when i put a fullstop , it means i dont want to talk to you [before] but i realize its neat :D and if i said bye to you means i dont really care about you [ except for classmates ] of course i had said bye bye to my classmate xD

i had friends . "i love you" is repeating a lot . until now ... it doesn mean anything anymore . guys said "i love you" and then after they get her , he's busy . poor girl ... she is not a doll Dx

i'll open my eyes AFTER i'm 18 :D well .. before that , hurt me as much as you want :D

jya ~ thats all ~ regards , good day ~♥~

10 comments:

Right Hand said...

Friend is more simple then L.O.V.E = Love.
but there is many type of Friend.So,choose carefully when you wanna share something with your friend.

Right Hand said...

"5th/11/10 will be back"

I'm late..you are back ON today ;)
welcome back..how was the trip?
Congratulations to your second sister..wooo..so happy...I like to see people getting married..it's like The Most Happiest Moment in Life!

karen said...

en en . now only aiming for stpm not friends . when i entered form 6 , i never aim for friends .
yes i'm back xD
the trip was like hell . coz i had no friends =)
but its okay . i learned a priceless lesson <3 wow .. u looks happier than those gettin' married xD

Right Hand said...

lol...form 6 also can make friend with your classmate...can help each other from homework,project..
what have you learn? hehe
erm..I just feel happy for them(those couple that are getting married).

karen said...

en en . but i realize friends in my class is not a good idea . xD i loved my old friends more xD they're much much much better :D

Right Hand said...

old friends?
Why call old friends?
It feel like you didn't contact them after your Form 5 SPM.

karen said...

yeah exactly xD ~ hey ~ i used my second account in fb to add u wor ... but u no accept wor ..
> <"

Right Hand said...

aiyo....if your old friend is much more better...why don't you contact them?
I just look back your old post...got a comment that you write "you guess me is John"
but I'm not John,don't ask who am i ><...btw you can call me friend. ;)

karen said...

O m O"
now i felt stalked .. xD
kidding .. wow .
u're not ?! > <"
paiseh ... so malu .. = ="

Right Hand said...

lol...nevermind,is okay.